Mt. Deo Tibba is the second highest peak of the Pir Panjal ranges in Kullu valley, and is a well known technical peak among mountaineers all around the world. Hindu mythology considers Mt Deo Tibba to be the gathering site of the Gods, with the seat of Lord Indra facing it from the Indrasan Peak. Rich in culture and historic intrigue, this expedition is a frequnetly undertaken by veteran adventures looking to scale a 6000m+ peak. The expedition offers jaw dropping views of the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal Ranges, making it all the more worthwhile.
Guests are requested to meet us at the Bus stand in Manali, from where we can arrange pickup and drop to your hotel. Unwind and relax or go sightseeing in the evening, before turning in for the night. Meal and Overnight stay in Hotel at Manali.
Maximum Altitude: 10415 feet - After breakast, depart for Jagatsukh and from there drive up to Khanol where the trek begins. We trek along the Nala, crossing it and ascending gradually through the forest for a few hours, after which it gives way to the pastures of Chhika. The campsite is just next to the local temple and next to Jagatsukh Nala. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Chikka.
Maximum Altitude: 12135 feet - After breakfast, we break camp and move onward. The trek from Chikka goes along the right bank of Jagatsukh Nala for about hours until we reach a large plain meadow called Seri, with greenery all around. We camp at the flatlands for the night and witness a blanket of stars open up above us. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Seri.
Guests are encouraged to take small walks around the campsite to acclimatize to the gain in hegiht. Later, we provide complete guidance and practice sessions for climbing techniques on snow and ice, use of the equipment involved and overall conduct during the summit attempt. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Chota Chandertaal.
Today is spent on packing and dropping our equipment at the next campsite. Our cook and helper will remain at the base camp. The rest of the team will proceed up to the mountain, with supplies and equipment. We also involve guests in camp activities like setting up camp, pitching of tents and others. We reach Camp 1, set up camp and drop our supplies before heading back. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Chota Chandertaal.
Maximum Altitude:16900 feet - We move along the same trail as the previous day and arrive at Camp 1. We use today for acclimatization and orientation. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Camp 1.
Maximum Altitude: 18044 feet. As we did previously, we pack our supplies and head for the Summit Camp. This helps clients adjust better to the environment and provides guidance to the terrain and the trail conditions. We drop our belongings at Summit Camp before making our way back. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Camp 1.
In case of bad weather, we keep today as a reserve day for the summit attempt.
After breakfast, we depart and head back down and continuing descending until we reach the Deo Tibba Base Camp. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Deo Tibba Base Camp.
Today marks the end of our trek as we descend back to our starting point at Khanol. From here, vehicles will receive you and drop you to Manali . Guests can spend their time exploring and sightseeing in Manali before catching their evening bus back.
Manali to Manali, TWIN SHARING
- All accommodation during trek
- All meals during trek beginning from lunch on first Day till Breakfast on last Day
- Local transportation as per the itinerary
- Dinner and breakfast during hotel stay
- Necessary Permits and first aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced mountain guide, and support staff
- Any type of personal expenses
- Meals during travel
- Extra snacks and meals during trek from shop
- Insurance of the trip
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Mule or porter to carry personal luggage
- Personal gear and equipment
- Cancellations up to 50 days prior to departure date - Full Refund
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 10% deduction
- Between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure - 50% deduction
- Less than 15 days of departure - No Cash Refund
- Please note that in case of booking with a partial amount, the deduction amount would be calculated with respect to the overall event fees only. The amount would be adjusted from the partial amount deposited with Lets Himalaya to calculate the final refund amount.
- The amount for refund processing would always be calculated basis the net amount paid* for booking the event W.R.T the Base Price of the event (excluding additional components like transport, rent, portage, etc.).
If still you have some doubt and want more information.