Nepal , Nepal
5 ( Challenging Trek )
With its daunting summit soaring high up above the mountain, trekking in Everest Base camp is definitely the adventure for you. The Everest, one of the most sought after tourist destination in Nepal is known for its incandescent beauty with the magnificent peaks and hills. At an altitude of 29, 035 ft, Everest creates the perfect spot for the trekkers with the vast blue sky in the backdrop. Covered by the snow-capped mountains and the vast greenery, Everest Base Camp trek is one of the dream destinations for the trekkers. And the best thing about this place is that you will be in the midst of the friendliest people.
Guests arriving via flight will be received at the airport by members of our team and transferred to their lodgings for the night. We use today for team briefings acclimatization so the guests are free to roam the local markets or go sightseeing for a while. Overnight stay in hotel at Kathmandu.
Today we catch a flight and depart for Lukla, the starting point of the trek. The flight takes us over the beautiful Greater Himalayan ranges, with jaw dropping views on offer. Once we land, we begin our trek through boulders and rocky terrain, carved with Buddhist prayers, before arriving at the village of Phadking. Overnight stay in guesthouse at Phadking.
We reserve today for acclimatization. Resting at an altitude of 3500 meters, Namche Bazaar is ideal location to allow you to adjust to the gain in height. Spend the day taking in the local sights or just relaxing after your journey so far. Overnight stay in guesthouse/hotel in Namche Bazaar.
After breakfast, we depart for Tengboche, hiking uphill through woodlands until we reach the village of Tengboche, which boasts of the largest monastery in the region. The route takes us through rhododendron pastures and emerald pastures. Spectacular views of peaks like the Ama Dablam and Everest Himal are visible along the way. Overnight stay in guesthouse/hotel in Tengboche.
After breakfast, we head out for our next destination at Dingboche. Along the way, we cross a number of suspension bridges and cross the Imja Khola. We see a number of Buddhist stone walls and prayer flags all along the route. A beautiful view of the Everest peaks keeps us company as we reach our stay for the night. Overnight stay in guesthouse/hotel in Dingboche.
Today is what the trek is all about. From Lobuche, we depart for Gorakshep, one of the last settlements on the way. From Gorakshep, we travel along the Khumbu glacier, until we arrive at the base camp. From the base camp, you can see the entire glacier as well as in ice wall from where the peak expeditions begin. We retrace our steps back until we arrive back at Gorakshep. Overnight stay in guesthouse/hotel in Gorakshep.
We head today for Kala Pathar, the best point to view the Everest Peaks in all their glory as well as the surrounding Greater Himalayas. We head back the way we came to arrive at Pheriche. Overnight stay in guesthouse/hotel in Pheriche.
We follow the Imja River to Tengboche, turning from here towards Phungki Thanka. After crossing the Kyangjuma, we arrive back at Namche. The trail back is gradual and allows you to admire the surroundings and enjoy yourself as you travel. Overnight stay in guesthouse/hotel in Namche Bazaar.
After breakfast, we head back the way we came to arrive back at Lukla. A small descent away from Cheplung lays the small settlement of Lukla. Overnight stay in guesthouse/hotel in Lukla.
In the morning, we catch the short flight back to Kathmandu. On arrival, we check in to our hotel stay for the night and relax after a long journey. Overnight stay in guesthouse/hotel in Kathmandu.
Today is kept as a reserve day in case of unforeseen delays in the planned itinerary. We spend today visiting the local market and other attractions in case we arrive on time. Overnight stay in guesthouse/hotel in Kathmandu.
Today marks the end of our journey as we drop you at the airport for your flight back.
Kathmandu to Kathmandu, TWIN SHARING
- All accommodation during trek
- All meals during trek beginning from lunch on first Day till Breakfast on last Day
- Local transportation as per the itinerary
- Dinner and breakfast during hotel stay
- Necessary Permits and first aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced mountain guide, and support staff
- Any type of personal expenses
- Meals during travel
- Extra snacks and meals during trek from shop
- Insurance of the trip
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Mule or porter to carry personal luggage
- Personal gear and equipment
- Cancellations up to 50 days prior to departure date - Full Refund
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 10% deduction
- Between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure - 50% deduction
- Less than 15 days of departure - No Cash Refund
- Please note that in case of booking with a partial amount, the deduction amount would be calculated with respect to the overall event fees only. The amount would be adjusted from the partial amount deposited with Lets Himalaya to calculate the final refund amount.
- The amount for refund processing would always be calculated basis the net amount paid* for booking the event W.R.T the Base Price of the event (excluding additional components like transport, rent, portage, etc.).