Patalsu Peak at 4200m (13,800 ft) is a moderately easy summit near Manali. The trail starts from Solang village, climbing through meadows and pine, deodar and oak forests inhabited by Monals and Pheasants among other fauna for two days to the summit. The campsites offer panoramic views of the entire Kullu valley and Hanuman Tibba, Friendship Peak, and Manali Peak. From the Patalsu summit, you can see a sea of snow covered mountains towering over the Kullu valley, and excellent views into Lahaul and Spiti. Along with traditional Kullu hospitality and signature Manali forests, the Patalsu trail offers amazing views of the Beas Kund peaks including Hanuman Tibba, to round up a perfect beginners summit.
Guests arriving by flight/bus will be received by members of our team at the airport/ bus stand. From here, we drop you off at your hotel stay in Manali. Today is reserved for acclimatization, so guests can spend the day at their own leisure before settling in for the night.
We receive you at your hotel for pickup and drive to Solang Valley ? the starting point of Patalsu Peak Trek. From Solang, we will hike to the vast meadows of Shagadugh. The trail consists of a gradual ascent through pine and oak forests before opening up at the Shagadugh meadows. This is a beautiful spot for students to indulge in fun learning and team building games and activities.
Today is a short day of trekking as we reach Base camp in a couple of hours. We will move from our camp at Shagadugh to set up camp at the Base of the Patalsu Peak. This additional camp will reduce the distance for our summit push and help us acclimatize. After reaching camp, we will take a short acclimatization hike in the evening.
Today, we will hike back down to Solang village and board our vehicles for the drive back to Manali. The trip ends here. We drop you at your hotel for some well deserved relaxation time.
Today marks the end of our journey together. Guests are free to spend the day at their leisure, taking in the local sights in and around Manali before catching their flight/bus back from Kullu.
Manali to Manali, TWIN SHARING
- All accommodation during trek
- All meals during trek beginning from lunch on first Day till Breakfast on last Day
- Local transportation as per the itinerary
- Dinner and breakfast during hotel stay
- Necessary Permits and first aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced mountain guide, and support staff
- Any type of personal expenses
- Meals during travel
- Extra snacks and meals during trek from shop
- Insurance of the trip
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Mule or porter to carry personal luggage
- Personal gear and equipment
- Cancellations up to 50 days prior to departure date - Full Refund
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 10% deduction
- Between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure - 50% deduction
- Less than 15 days of departure - No Cash Refund
- Please note that in case of booking with a partial amount, the deduction amount would be calculated with respect to the overall event fees only. The amount would be adjusted from the partial amount deposited with Lets Himalaya to calculate the final refund amount.
- The amount for refund processing would always be calculated basis the net amount paid* for booking the event W.R.T the Base Price of the event (excluding additional components like transport, rent, portage, etc.).
If still you have some doubt and want more information.