Chandrabagha-14 (CB-14) is a known peak located in the Lahaul region of Himachal Pradesh. Every year, a number of expeditions are planned and executed, making this one of the more popular summit expeditions in the region. The summit stands at over 6000 meters are sports a stunning view of the Chandertal Lake, Dhaka Glacier, and the Kunzum ranges of the Himalayas.
Guests are requested to meet us at the Bus stand in Manali, from where we can arrange pickup and drop to your hotel. Unwind and relax or go sightseeing in the evening, before turning in for the night. Meal and Overnight stay in Hotel at Manali
Guests are free to spend their day at their own leisure as they get accustomed to the altitude. Explore Manali and Old Manali before returning to the hotel for the night. Meal and overnight stay in hotel at Manali
We pack up after breakfast and move out towards Spiti Valley. We cross Manali and the Rohtang Pass to reach Batal, our campsite for the night. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Batal.
Maximum Altitude: 14750 feet - After breakfast, we break camp and head towards the Chandrabhaga Base camp. The trek is short and is covered in two to three hours. Upon arrival, guests can erst and explore their surroundings before retiring for the night. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Base Camp.
After breakfast, our trek leader will be provide orientation on basic conduct and use of climbing equipment in ice and snow conditions. For this we head out to the nearby Dhaka Glacier. After practice, guests return to base camp for diner and rest. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Base Camp.
Guests spend today exploring their surroundings and getting accustomed to the altitude and thin air.. During the day, we begin loading gear and prepare for our ascent for Camp 1 the next day. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Base Camp.
Maximum Altitude: 18040 feet- We ascend today to Camp 1, located at a height of over 18000 feet. We reach after a while, and spend the day getting used to the higher altitude. In the evening, guests are taken along a known route for practice and preparation. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Camp 1.
Maximum Altitude: 18040 feet - Guests move out and ascend to Camp 2. We reach early in order to rest and prepare for the summit stretch the next day. We have dinner early and retire for the night.
Maximum Altitude: 20170 feet - Today is the day we climb the summit. We leave very early in the morning to allow time for late. We ascend to over 6000 meters, with spectacular views of the Kunzum range, Dhaka Glacier and Chandrataal Lake. After a while, we head back to descend to Camp 1 and, from there, to Base camp. We reach by late evening. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Base Camp.
We spend the day comfortably descending back to the Batal campsite. Upon arrival, guests are free to relax and wander, before retiring for the night. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Batal.
We pack up and head back for Manali, arriving here by late afternoon. Guests will be dropped at Manali, from where they can catch their bus in the evening. Guests who wish to extend their stay can do so at extra cost and on prior notice.
Manali to Manali, TWIN SHARING
- All accommodation during trek
- All meals during trek beginning from lunch on first Day till Breakfast on last Day
- Local transportation as per the itinerary
- Dinner and breakfast during hotel stay
- Necessary Permits and first aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced mountain guide, and support staff
- Any type of personal expenses
- Meals during travel
- Extra snacks and meals during trek from shop
- Insurance of the trip
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Mule or porter to carry personal luggage
- Personal gear and equipment
- Cancellations up to 50 days prior to departure date - Full Refund
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 10% deduction
- Between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure - 50% deduction
- Less than 15 days of departure - No Cash Refund
- Please note that in case of booking with a partial amount, the deduction amount would be calculated with respect to the overall event fees only. The amount would be adjusted from the partial amount deposited with Lets Himalaya to calculate the final refund amount.
- The amount for refund processing would always be calculated basis the net amount paid* for booking the event W.R.T the Base Price of the event (excluding additional components like transport, rent, portage, etc.).
If still you have some doubt and want more information.