Opening up a brilliant view of the Kinnaur Lahaul Spiti area from a height of 19, 600 feet, Kanamo Peak is a fascinating trek. It offers a different quality of the Himalaya - arid mountain deserts and sparse vegetation with only a touch of snow in the summit stretch.
Guests are requested to arrive in Manali one day prior to the trek as we will be departing early morning for Kaza. The drive takes about six to seven hours and takes us through Kunzum Pass and enters Lahaul. We arrive at Kaza by afternoon, after which guests are free to rest and explore their surroundings. Meals and overnight stay in guesthouse at Kaza.
After breakfast, we embark our vehicles and depart for our journey to Kibber. Located a short 20 kilometers away, Kibber is known as the world?s highest inhabited village and was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Visit the famous Ki Monastery along the way, marveling at its architecture and uniquely Buddhist design. Meal and overnight stay in guesthouse at Kibber.
Today is reserved for rest and needed for guests to adjust to the high altitude and thin air. This is necessary in order to prevent any high altitude sickness from occurring later. Meal and overnight stay in guesthouse at Kibber.
Today is a tiring and long day of climbing as ascend a steep incline for about four hours, after which the path levels out and gradually descends. We arrive at base camp by late evening, before retiring for the night. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Base camp.
After breakfast, we move out for the summit today. The trek is tiring as we ascend over 3000 feet in over four hours along a steep incline to finally reach the peak. Spend some time here taking in the stunning view of the Himalayan ranges and Spiti Valley, before heading back to base camp. Meal and overnight stay in camps at Base camp.
We head back today, descending gradually until we reach Kibber. From here, we board our vehicles and travel to Kaza. Meal and overnight stay in guesthouse at Kaza.
We depart early morning for Manali, arriving here by late evening. From here, you can catch your bus for your onward journey. Those who wish to extend their stay can spend time exploring Manali, Old Manali and Vashisht, along with other attractions.
Manali to Manali, TWIN SHARING
- All accommodation during trek
- All meals during trek beginning from lunch on first Day till Breakfast on last Day
- Local transportation as per the itinerary
- Dinner and breakfast during hotel stay
- Necessary Permits and first aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced mountain guide, and support staff
- Any type of personal expenses
- Meals during travel
- Extra snacks and meals during trek from shop
- Insurance of the trip
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Mule or porter to carry personal luggage
- Personal gear and equipment
- Cancellations up to 50 days prior to departure date - Full Refund
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 10% deduction
- Between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure - 50% deduction
- Less than 15 days of departure - No Cash Refund
- Please note that in case of booking with a partial amount, the deduction amount would be calculated with respect to the overall event fees only. The amount would be adjusted from the partial amount deposited with Lets Himalaya to calculate the final refund amount.
- The amount for refund processing would always be calculated basis the net amount paid* for booking the event W.R.T the Base Price of the event (excluding additional components like transport, rent, portage, etc.).
If still you have some doubt and want more information.