Guests arriving by flight/volvo will be met by members of our team at Kullu, and will be taken to Mandi to check in to your hotel stay for the night.
From Mandi, we take you to Kantlu, located a couple of hours away. From here, we begin the trek ascending steeply in the initial stages of the trek. The trek last roughly five hours. We arrive by evening and set up camp near the Lake.
We descend back the way we came to arrive back at Kantlu. We drop you off at your hotel stay for the night
After breakfast, we drop guests off at the airport/bus stand to catch their evening flight/bus back home.
Manali to Manali, TWIN SHARING
- All accommodation during trek
- All meals during trek beginning from lunch on first Day till Breakfast on last Day
- Local transportation as per the itinerary
- Dinner and breakfast during hotel stay
- Necessary Permits and first aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced mountain guide, and support staff
- Any type of personal expenses
- Meals during travel
- Extra snacks and meals during trek from shop
- Insurance of the trip
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Mule or porter to carry personal luggage
- Personal gear and equipment
- Cancellations up to 50 days prior to departure date - Full Refund
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 10% deduction
- Between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure - 50% deduction
- Less than 15 days of departure - No Cash Refund
- Please note that in case of booking with a partial amount, the deduction amount would be calculated with respect to the overall event fees only. The amount would be adjusted from the partial amount deposited with Lets Himalaya to calculate the final refund amount.
- The amount for refund processing would always be calculated basis the net amount paid* for booking the event W.R.T the Base Price of the event (excluding additional components like transport, rent, portage, etc.).
If still you have some doubt and want more information.